Real-time reaction and empathy technology development
Developing the Technology for Monitoring and Index Reaction and Empathy
- Jeon, Sung Chan (Director of Research Project, Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology Information and Communication Engineering)
- Kim Sun-ah (Representative of joint research institute, Bio Brain Co., Ltd.)
- Park, Chang - Soo, Kim, Hong - Gook, Hyun - Joo Lee, Guk - Jin Yoon (Research, Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology)
- In this study, we measure and analyze complex bio - signals such as brain / body bio - signals, voice and video signals of various cultures / performance contents (theater, musical, movie etc. The goal is to develop technology to monitor and index the emotional state and sympathy of the audience about indoor cultural performance contents in real time.
- Development of complex bio-signal measurement module
- Emotion state extraction and system integration
- Integrated system optimization and empathy indexing
Technical composition diagram
Developing technologies to monitor and index the emotional state and sympathy of the audience about indoor cultural performance contents in real time by integrally measuring and analyzing complex bio signals such as brain / body bio-signals, voice and video signals of the audience in real time.
Measuring audience facial data
Audience voice data measurement
Measurement of human vital signs