- Room #205 School of Earth sciences and Environmental Engineering, Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST).
- 123 Cheomdangwagi-ro Buk-gu, Gwangju 61005, Republic of Korea
- Tel: +82-62-715-2477
- Fax: +82-62-715-2434
How to get to EMBL?
- On the highway of Honam, pass the Gwangsan interchange (hanam, cheomdan complex). After turn right to the way of cheomdan complex, you will pass through the tunnel. Keep going straight (1km), and there is the GIST on your left side.
- Parking is possible on the campus. When you want to enter the faculty by car, you'll have to pass a barrier. Identify yourself as a visitor of the laboratory.
BY PUBLIC TRANSPORT
- From Gwangju airport to the GIST, you can take a cab (20 min)
- From the Gwangju station to the GIST, it takes 25 min to get to the GIST
(or from the Jangsung station, it takes 20 min to get to the GIST)
- From Gwangju terminal to the GIST
- 1. You can take a bus # cheomdan 09 on the opposite side of the terminal (Bus stop is across the road), or take a bus #
poongam 16 on bus stop in the terminal side (bus stop in front of terminal, don't cross the road)
- 2. You can take a cab (It takes about 20min to get to the GIST)
Contact via e-mail