- M. S. in Chemistry (2018), Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology
- B. S. in Chemistry (2016), Chonbuk National University
PUBLICATIONS & AWARDS
- [Proceeding] “Fluorescence Enhancement by the Dipole and Quadrupole Surface Plasmons of Silver Nanoparticles”, Daedu Lee, Junghyun Song, Gyeonghyun Song, and Yoonsoo Pang, in Frontiers in Optics / Laser Science, OSA Technical Digest (Optical Society of America, 2020), paper FTh1D.4.
- “Homogeneous Silver Colloidal Substrates Optimal for Metal-Enhanced Fluorescence”, Daedu Lee, Jaebeom Lee, Junghyun Song, Myungsam Jen, and Yoonsoo Pang, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys." 21, 11599-11607 (2019). *back cover
- “Metal-enhanced Fluorescence of Carotenoids in Thin Polymer Films Studied by Time-resolved Electronic Spectroscopy”, Jaebeom Lee,† Junghyun Song,† Daedu Lee, and Yoonsoo Pang, Sci. Rep. 9, 3551 (2019). †equal contribution
- “Investigation of growth and in situ heating transmission electron microscopy analysis of Ag2S-catalyzed ZnS nanowire”, Jung Han Kim, Jong Gu Kim, Junghyun Song, Tae-Sung Bae, Kyou-Hyun Kim, Young-Seak Lee, Yoonsoo Pang, Kyu Hwan Oh, and Hee-Suk Chung*, Appl. Surf. Sci. 436, 556-561 (2018).
- “Metal-Enhanced Fluorescence and Ultrafast Energy Transfer of Dyes near Silver Nanosurfaces”, Jaebeom Lee, Sebok Lee, Myungsam Jen, Daedu Lee, Junghyun Song, and Yoonsoo Pang, In Frontiers of Plasmon Enhanced Spectroscopy Volume 2, Y. Ozaki, George Schatz, Duncan Graham, and Tamitake Itoh (Eds.), Volume 1246, Ch. 9, 209-225 (2016).